to lose sleep over/about something
to worry about something:
- I wouldn’t lose any sleep over what happened.
- Yes, Kelly is in a little bit of trouble, but I’m not going to lose any sleep over her.
- Don’t lose any sleep over the matter. I refuse to lose sleep about it.
- No one is losing any sleep over what he thinks of us.
- True, from time to time, feelings will be hurt in these discussions, but why lose sleep worrying about the self-esteem problems of politicians?
- It is not something I lose sleep worrying about.
- It’s a brave move and I must admit I have lost sleep over it.